Guidelines for Ordering Zen Art Originals.
Updating on May 17th, 2003
* We sell Zen art originals, not prints. These Zen artworks are unique and cannot be replaced.
*All our Zen arts are selected by experts with full confidence and rich experience.
* If you find something of interest, please click Order Now. In this case, be sure to write "Temporary Order" in the "message" section, and give us the ID number of the artwork, your information requested (your name, address, phone, fax, and e-mail address), plus the shipping and payment method you have selected.
Alternatively, please print out the a Temporary Order Form and send it by fax or regular mail. Upon receiving this, we will reserve the artwork for you for ten days.
* After receiving your Temporary Order form, we will send you a large color print of the Zen artwork you are interested in. Please check this carefully. If the piece is exactly as you wish, send us the Formal Order Form or click Order Now and write "Formal Order" at the top of the "message" section. We will then send you an invoice for the artwork. Basically our business is based on Japanese Yen (JPY). Please note the exchanging rate is floating everyday, so the calculation when the payment will be done in fact may be different.
* Please pay by one of the methods described in the Method of Payment section. Upon confirmation of payment, the Zen artwork will be delivered to you immediately. If payment cannot be confirmed within ten days of sending the invoice, we will assume that the order has been cancelled.
*The invoice may include charges for shipping, insurance, and bank commissions (in the case of bank transfers for purchases under US$1000). Exports are not subject to the Value Added Tax; customers in Japan must pay the 5% VAT.
confirming your remittance we will send an e-mail or fax informing you of the
date the Zen artwork was sent. We will also inform you of the EMS
number of the parcel. This will enable the whereabouts of the parcel to be determined on the
* If you experience any difficulties (e.g., the artwork does not arrive after in the expected delivery time, the parcel is damaged on receipt, etc.), please contact us immediately.
*You must arrange to pay import taxes, duties, and other charges accruing in your home country.
* If the Zen art does not meet with your approval, you may return it to us within ten days. Please inform us before returning any article. After receiving the returned item, we will reimburse you in full, less charges for shipping and handling. Also, please note that the customer will be asked to cover any expenses resulting from damage to the article (including cleaning costs).
*Please fax or e-mail any comments or suggestions to Jikyu-an Zen Art.