1. A subscription to the VSJ journal, "Vitamins ( in Japanese )" , which provides members with various information concerning recent advances in the research of vitamins and biofactors.
2. The possibility of oral presentation at the annual scientific conference.
3. The opportuinity to contribute to the VSJ journal, "Vitamins ( in Japanese )".
4. The opportunity to participate in symposiums, seminars, international scientific conferences and so forth held by VSJ and related societies.
5. The offer of the "Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (in English)" at a reduced price.