1. Publishing the Society journals* and other scientific publications.
* "Vitamins ( in Japanese ) "and "Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology ( in English )"
2. Holding an annual general meeting and scientific conference, periodic lectures on vitamins and biofactors for citizens and students, and other international scientific conferences.
3. Awarding distinguished scientists*, and making awards to encouragment of the studies of young scientists** sponsored by several companies***.
* "Award of the Vitamin Society of Japan"
** "Young Scientist Award of the Vitamin Society of Japan"
*** Daiichi-Sankyo Co., Ltd.; ; Takeda Chemical Industries, Ltd.; Tanabe
Seiyaku Co., Ltd.; Toa Eiyo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.;
4. Other activities necessary for achieving the aims of VSJ.